Bachelor of Arts – Liberal Arts
Lubbock Christian University 1984
- 2018-2020 – President (voluntarily) LivingStone University Partners
- 2013-2015 – President of Eastern European Mission (EEM)
- 1976-2013 – UPS
- 1976-1977 – Unloaded trailers Lubbock Package Center
- 1977–1983 – Promoted to Preload Supervisor
Responsible for dispatch and load quality of operations
- 1983–1985 – Promoted to F&A Supervisor – New Mex Tex District – Lubbock, TX
Responsible for Payroll, AR, AP and General Ledger
- 1985–1988 – Promoted to F&A Office Mgr. Central Tex District – San Antonio, TX
Responsible for all F&A processes and cost controls
- 1988–1989 – Promoted to F&A Controller Montana District – Billings, MT
Same scope as above with statutory accountability and responsible for financial results of District
- 1989–1994 – Promoted to F&AController Central Jersey District – Edison, NJ
Same scope as above but significantly larger revenues and costs.
Central Jersey was the 7th largest revenue producing area in UPS
- 1994–1997 – Promoted to East Central Region F&A Coordinator – Philadelphia, PA
Responsible for largest UPS Region F&A. The geographic responsibility included: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC
- 1997–2002 – Promoted to Corporate Strategy Group – Atlanta, GA
Worked with group of 8 people selected by CEO to analyze and develop operational technology and revenue opportunities that complemented core UPS business.
- 2002–2003 – COO UPS Service Parts Logistics, North America – Atlanta, GA
Responsible for P&L and operational quality for a fully owned subsidiary of UPS. This was a company started from ground zero and became profitable within 18 months of starting the operation.
- 2003–2012 – European VP/Senior VP for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
Amsterdam, NL, Antwerp BE, Biel, CH, Brussels, BE and Rome, IT
Responsible for developing and executing a financial and operational turnaround of the EMEA logistics business. This included customer relations, P&L, Legal and Regulatory Compliance across EMEA.
Married: July 2, 1977 to Sharon Denise (Dee Dee) Johnson
- Board Member for Lubbock Christian University since 1991
- Served as Elder for North Atlanta church of Christ – Atlanta, GA
- Served as Elder for Grace Chapel church of Christ – Cumming, GA
- Teaching Bible classes – have done this predominantly everywhere we have lived and I enjoy it thoroughly